Saturday, January 10, 2009

Where have I been all week?

Well, the holidays are over, days off of work are gone, and it's time to get back to the rest of the world. Over my break I found so many new blogs to follow, and I'm struggling to keep up, leaving me no time to blog myself. I'm going to have to figure something out. Maybe I should read that book that I say I'm reading, Find More Time!! ha, ha

Anyways, it has been a busy week. Daughter had two basketball games this week. She has a very good team. They lost the very first game they played this season, and then kicked butt at every other game. (with a15-25 point spread!!) This week they got to play that team that beat them. They were pumped and ready to go. They lost again. That was Thursday. This morning we played them again. We lost again. They have lost a total of 3 games this season, all to the same team!!

Last night we celebrated my friend K's birthday. We went to Firkin and Bull for dinner. Since the kids are here this weekend, we rented them movies, went to dinner with our friends and then planned to come home by 9. Well, somehow we decided to all go to my house. I'm going to have to download my pictures, it was a Wii Rockband blast!! I finally snuck up to bed around 1:30.

Then I got up at 6 for daughter game.

Then I met up for brunch for S's birthday.

Now it's time for a nap!!

I'm supposed to go bowling with friends tonight, but I'm not sure if I have the energy!

Ok, I'm forcing myself off of here and I plan to finish A Rare and Curious Gift, then drift off to sleep. (or try, K left rockband here and the kids are enjoying it!)

When I wake up I'll be catching up on everyone's blogs!!

1 comment:

Bree said...

Congrats on sticking to the exercise thing. Good Luck. We have Guitar Hero (which I love) and would like to have Rock Band, I've heard its better.

Good luck on balancing the many blogs to read, blogging yourself, reading and working and school. Its hard! If you figure out a way, let me know.

P.S. I don't know if you subscribe to comments after you comment on my blog (as I responded to your comment about Wife in the North. It took me a long time to figure out how to "talk" to people through blogs so I never know if others know how to either), but if you would like my copy of Wife in the North, send me an email with your snail mail address. I'm heading to post office tomorrow.