Monday, January 19, 2009

Audio book update

Wow! I really enjoyed everyone's comments. At this time I don't think audio books are for me though. I rarely spend more than 15 minutes driving anywhere, and it seems that this is when most people listen to them. I would be the one driving to work and miss my exit, or sit in the parking lot, just to listen for one more minute, and end up being 30 minutes late.

I don't really have any other time that I think I could listen to one. My house is noisy and I'm easily distracted. And I fall asleep alot. At least when I fall asleep reading, I can find the page again. I think it would hard to figure out where I dozed off during an audio!

Anyways, thanks for the comments! I'm not completely ruling them out.

Maybe some day I will have what one would consider a commute to work. I dream of that. Living somewhere big. But then again, I hate traffic. Maybe it will be NYC and I can take the subway, or a cab. But only in the summertime, as I hate the cold.

No comments: