Tuesday, April 24, 2012

30 day yoga challenge

I just signed up for a 30 day yoga challenge.  Not many details yet, but they will be coming.  It is for the month of May.
http://www.runtothefinish.com/2012/04/30-day-yoga-challenge.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RunToFinish+%28RunToTheFinish%29

I also just purchased a groupon.com  for a 28 day challenge with a small group trainer.  It has to be 28 consecutive days, so I need to check my calender to figure out when I can start.  I know I have some travels coming up and don't want those to interfere.

I started Nutrisystem a couple weeks ago.  On most days I've been eating an average of 1,100 calories.  I haven't lost ONE pound, and my clothes still fit the same.  Not happy about this.  My thinking is that I'm not getting enough calories for my body so it continues to store the fat in fear of starvation.  Although I'm not hungry?  So, I'm going to eat more veggies next week and see if that helps.  I hate veggies.  I can do it.

Hopefully a combination of the above will help to feel better.  Less tummy, more energy, more sleep (I have trouble sleeping).  That's all I want!  Is it really asking too much?

No comments: