1. Travel to all 50 states:
Arizona- We have family in Phoenix and have been twice. (2010, 2011)
California- Visited a friend in LA twice (2009, 2010), did my first 1/2 marathon in San Diego (2011), took a vacation to San Francisco (2011)
- Colorado - Been to Denver several times as a child - husband wants to take a family vacation there
- District of Columbia
- Georgia - First B&B in Savannah, loved it! (2012)
- Hawaii - Vacation with friends (2010), need to take the kids
Kansas- I live here.
Louisiana- Mini-vacation in New Orleans (2011)
Minnesota- Went to meet some 'online' wedding planning friends (2007)
Missouri- Been to Branson twice (2000, 2003), we visit KC at least twice/year
Nebraska- grew up 15 minutes from the border, spent plenty of time there, no desire to return Nevada- Vegas family vacation in 2006
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
New York- Surprise vacation with husband (my first time on a plane!) (2004)
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Oklahoma - drive through all the time to Texas, need to spend some actual time there
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Texas- Have gone to Dallas at least once/year since 2003, week long family vacation in San Antonio (2010)
- West Virginia
Wyoming- Stayed a month with family when I was a kid, no desire to go back
- Went to Cabo with friends in 2009, stayed at another Riu - don't like this side of Mexico
- Went to Playa again with friend in 2011 - stayed at the Riu Yucatan again
4. Have a zero balance on ALL credit cards
5. Kayak for at least 30 minutes straight. Whenever I've gone, I'm rushed and don't enjoy the whole experience.
7. Get my Masters???
8. Sit for the CPA exam.
9. Become a certified paralegal. Paralegal is my primary role at work, I want some initials behind my name ;)
10. Go on a cruise.
11. Take my family camping. They want to go, I don't. I am a big girl, I can handle it.
13. Take a train vacation.
14. Take an unplanned trip. I've sorta done this, went to San Francisco with nothing planned. Doesn't count though, because the actual trip was planned. I want to just decide on a Friday to go somewhere for the weekend, and then do it.
17. Take a photography class. I did this in college, 2000, but it was film and most of the time was spent in the dark room. I want to learn to take better pictures with my digital camera.
18. Learn to knit or crochet.
19. Take a vacation once a year with the whole family. 2003 Texas and Branson, 2006 Los Vegas, 2007 Mexico, 2008 Dallas, 2009 Los Angeles, 2010 San Antonio, 2011 Dallas and Phoenix,
20. Take a vacation with just my husband once a year. 2003 Dallas, 2004 New York City, 2005 Dallas, 2007 Mexico, 2008 ?, 2009 ?, 2010 Phoenix, 2011 New Orleans and San Francisco, 2012 Savannah,
21. Take a vacation with friends once a year. 2009 Mexico and LA, 2010 Hawaii, 2011 Mexico,
24. Dig out my bucket list from 2001 and add things from it.
25. Scrapbook all my pictures. Even if it's just online photobooks that I can order. Organize!
26. Read ALL the books that I own.
27. Do something for someone anonymously.
28. Fund-raise for a great cause. 2011, raised $2,900 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Will do this again.
29. Go to 20 water parks. 1. San Antonio, 2010 2. Kansas City, 2011 3.
30. Build a sand castle.
31. Do one 1/2 marathon every year. 2011 San Diego, 2012 Dallas (in March)
32. Do three 5k's every year. 2011 Mothers Day Wichita, 2012
33. Attend Rocklahoma once for my birthday. (this means skipping a family reunion, gasp!)
34. Study hand-writing analysis.
36. Go windsurfing.
37. Go white water rafting.
38. Learn to golf.
39. Own a palm tree (even if it's fake)
40. Plant and tend a vegetable garden.
41. Have a herb garden. One that doesn't die before I get to enjoy it. (tried this in 2011)
42. Learn sign language.
43. Hot air balloon ride.
44. Learn how to rock climb. If I like it, do it somewhere real. (not the gym)
45. Go dog sledding.
46. Join a game club, like Bridge. I tried Bunco once, but couldn't fit it into my regular schedule.
47. Support my husbands desire to brew beer. Once we get a bigger house :)
48. Finish any cross-stitch projects that I left behind 10 years ago.
49. Stop collecting stuff. Need to define 'stuff'.
50. Create a self-study program for life-long learning.
51. Teach Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace course.
52. Own a vacation spot.
53. Own a piece of real art.
54. Drink a bottle of wine that is over $100.
55. Donate blood. I did this in 2011, then traveled to Mexico. They won't take my blood again for a year.
56. Volunteer more. (need to define this)
57. Own a bar. Yes, one where you go to drink beer. And eat. And watch football.
58. Become a life coach.
59. Be a small business consultant.
60. Get paid to cater a gathering. Entertainment style, not sit down dinner style.
61. Write poetry again. I did this alot until 2003.
62. Speak in front of a group, ex...a convention or luncheon.
63. Go to the Kentucky Derby and wear a hat.
64. Audit a company.
65. Sleep in a haunted place. 2011 New Orleans Omni Royal (nothing to report), 2012 Savannah Kehoe House (a baby crying and no kids allowed?)
66. Learn to read tarot cards.
67. Have a portrait done of me. (cartoon style counts)
68. Attend a Murder Mystery Dinner.
70. Crash a party, wedding; anything of a complete strangers.
71. Have my palm read.