Sunday, January 18, 2009

My week ahead............


Monday:
Work all day, 8-5.
Son has boyscouts
Workout
Pay bills
get stuff ready for classes to start
download pictures, maybe blog some
finish W-2's and mail out
organize garden stuff and start planning
finish reading Be Happy or I will Scream (loving it so far)
work on confirmation stuff with daughter

Tuesday:
work all day, 8-5
Class 7-9:45
Read one chapter of Club Dumas

Wednesday:
Class, 8-10:45
work, 11-6
confirmation with daughter 7-8:45
Read another chapter of Club Dumas

Thursday:
work, 8-5
Jenny Craig weigh in
read with kids

Friday:
class 9-12
work 1230-630
relax

Saturday:
do any homework I may have
balance checking accounts/pay bills
blog (read and write)
clean basement and make space to start growing seeds
church/bible study (We're going to try doing this on Saturday evenings, I'm selfish and want to sleep in on Sunday)
groceries
Read something

Sunday:
read with the kids
help daughter with confirmation work
read my own books
relax

I also want to workout everyday. Not sure when I'll have the time, but I really got off track this week, so I need to catch up.

No comments: