Monday, September 3, 2007

Thank you cards

Well, it took awhile, but here they are. (I hope)





Our reception is next week!! So far 50 people have RSVP'd.

Oh, and since we realized all these people would probably want to see our house, we started buying stuff off our registry! We got a new rug, a purse organizer, some photo frames. Still looking for a new shoe organizer.
I'll get some pictures after we're done moving stuff around.



And, I've spent the day making these..........



This one for my MOH.


And this one for my MIL.

I plan on making one for FIL, BIL, Mom and my kids. But, the program is so slow that my patience is gone for today. I'll have to wait for another day....

2 comments:

Beach Bum Marcie said...

I love everything...VERY cool!! YAY!

a real librarian said...

Love the TY cards!!!