Thursday, September 20, 2007

No pictures for today.

I was so proud of myself this morning. I actaully remembered my camera to take pictures of all the doggies and kitties. Well, the part that I forgot was the memory card which is still in my computer. Duh!

So, no pictures for today. Maybe tomorrow.

Good news is that I don't have any sits tonight, so if I want a beer, I can have one!!
DH found this website that you can upload a picture of your walls and it puts whatever colors on it. We'll see if it works like it says....and then maybe we'll finally pick a color for our hallway. Then maybe we can finally paint it and get our house back in order.

For those that don't know me that well, I have a little OCD issue when it comes to things not being where they are supposed to be. And right now I'm going crazy.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

that sounds like a cool website. whats the address???

Me... said...

I guess that would be a good piece of info. to include! I haven't tried it yet, so no promises.

http://www.behr.com/behrx/workbook/index.jsp

a real librarian said...

Ohh, have a beer for me!!!!

Rhonda said...

Can you have a beer for me too? I will be at my son's high school football game and I am pretty sure there won't be any beer there, lol.