Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Chiefs won!!

I'm really not happy about it, as I don't like them. But, it is a good thing. According to DH, is they had kept loosing, they would have gotten first on the next round of picks. Or something like that.
So, apparently the win was bad for him, therefore good for me!


For those of you who don't know, DH is a KC fan, while I love Denver. Quite the rivalry in these parts. When they play each other, we watch in public. We even have some people call us to make sure we're both still alive.

Unfortunately, I no longer have a Denver Jersey. I bought one, back when Plummer started, and was good. That, of course, didn't last long, and now I can't wear the jersey. I'm going to be a little more picky when it's time to buy my next one.


The last 2 years we've gone to KC when Denver has played there. Denver lost both times. I told DH the next time we go see them play, it will be in Denver. They always seem to win against KC at home.

No comments: