Friday, September 21, 2007

I feel a lazy day....but I have to leave soon :(

So, today I got out of bed around 9 am. It was soooo nice!! After enjoying 2 beers last night and uploading new music.

Well, I don't know about you all, but on the top of my list of things to do after I get out of bed, is to check my email. Nothing to interesting. I go to check my junk mail.......I have to look in their because something business requests end up there. I see this in one of the subject lines "Pictures from XXX and
XXX xxxx are ready to view" It's from Pictage. I think, " I don't know what that is" I'm about to empty my junk folder, and instead I look at that email.

OMG!! It's all of our TTD shots!!!!!! All 772 of them! It took an hour, but I got through them. I have no idea how I'm going to choose.
For you nesties, I posted the link on ND. Looking through them was like reliving the day!!

I really need to go get in the shower now. I have 2 kitty sits, then have to work 1-5 today.
I promise I will try to remember to put my memory card in my camera and get some shots today.

No comments: