Sunday, August 31, 2008

Peace and Serenity.

I need me some of that!
Seriously, I have so much going on right now, and I've had a few little breakdowns along the way. I am closing my business, but figuring out how to give everyone's keys back is crazy! I don't even know how many keys I have, around 100 if I had to guess. But, that part of my life is almost over.

The painting of my daughters room is almost over. 3 weeks late. So, my house should be back to order by tomorrow. I never realized how a disorganized home could create such a bad feeling in a person. I told my kids that they HAD to keep the kitchen counters cleared off because it was the only bit of sanity I had in the house.

I feel I need to find my center, my balance. Does that make sense? I'm pretty sure I've heard something like that somewhere. How does one go about doing this?

Where can I find my calm?

I have a couple daily mediation type books. Maybe I should find the time to read them. I have "Daily walk with God", "Purpose Driven Life" ( i tried to read that, but didn't like it. Maybe I could try again, it was 5 years ago) and another one that I don't see on my shelf right now. I think it may be in the bedroom.

Right now, I think I'm going to get the kids started on chores, and get laundry sorted. My room is a mess since daughters stuff is all over it...........Maybe with my house back in order, I can feel like my life is somewhat in order.

No comments: