Sunday, August 24, 2008

The first book club book.

I think this was where I was originally going with the previous post, but obviously got sidetracked.

Here is our first book we will be reading! It looks like a very good read!
When I ordered this through Amazon, I was not really paying attention. Apparently I had some other items in my shopping cart. And when I thought I was just getting this one book, I bought some others that I was thinking about. In all, it was just under $100. Oops! Oh well, I will get to them eventually.

Here is the list that I bought:

Items not yet shipped:
Shipping estimate: August 28, 2008
  • 1 of: The Story of the World: History for the Classical Child: Volume 1: Ancient Times: From the Earliest Nomads to the Last Roman Emperor, Revised Edition
    Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
  • 1 of: My Heart Remembers
    Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
  • 1 of: Water for Elephants: A Novel
    Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
  • 1 of: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
    Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC


Items shipping soon:
Shipping estimate: August 28, 2008
  • 1 of: The Story of the World: Activity Book 1: Ancient Times: From the Earliest Nomads to the Last Roman Emperor, Third Edition
    Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
  • 1 of: The Lace Reader: A Novel
    Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
  • 1 of: Bitter is the New Black : Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered Smartass,Or, Why You Should Never Carry A Prada Bag to the Unempl

No comments: