Saturday, July 7, 2007

Our up and coming Wedding

Ok, so we're getting married on July 23rd. Apparently I thought that everything would just happen and fall into place. Well, now I've got a to do list longer than the flight down there, and I'm running out of time.
Shouldn't people just be able to read my mind and make everything turn out like I want it?

Today FI and I worked on our playlist. It went well. We still have some work to do, like getting the songs, but for the most part we have made all the decisions on what to play.
I also finally got our final checklist sent off to our wedding coordinator. It was due 3 weeks before, which was July 2nd. Better late than never, right?
Oh, and FI got his shoes and belt today!!

Maybe tomorrow I'll post my to do list. Would that get me to work on it?
Maybe I should post what I have done. Would I feel less stressed by seeing that I have actually gotten something done?
I've posted on my wedding website to my friends who live in my computer, but they must be having IRL stuff going on, the board is dead tonight. It seems to be that way anytime I have time to get on.

We had 2 brides getting married today! Best wishes to them!
The news says this is the busiest day of the year for weddings.......

I really need to get some pictures posted on here.

No comments: