Friday, July 6, 2007

July 4th

FI has the day off, so I don't have to worry about taking him to work. Both the gym and the tanning place are closed, which sucks because I missed Monday. I start my day off, get my morning sits done and go home. I'm still fuming over the phone drama from yesterday, but am finally starting to accept that I will not be getting a new one. I'm actually in a bitchy mood today. I've been playing games on the computer, to win free song downloads and catching up on my soap operas. (I guess people call them 'stories' nowadays?)
FI knows I've had a really shitty week and he's trying to be really nice to me. But, he's just getting on my nerves. Time to go do my noon sits. The first one is one of my favorite clients. They have 5 dogs. It is so neat to watch how they interact and their 'pack' levels. I really could watch these dogs all day. I'm only paid for a 30 minute visit, but I spend an hour there.
Then off to my next one.
By the time I get home, I'm a little more chilled. Did I mention it's also that time of the month for me? So, I'm sure that's adding to my shitty week. When I get home, FI is mowing the yard and isn't done until it's time for me to leave for my supper sits. So, I got my alone time in.

I really need that alone time everyday. I'm fine on the weekends, but during the week I expect it. When it doesn't happen it really throws my whole attitude off. Hence the comments about FI not working yesterday.

I'm again sleeping at a clients tonight so no fireworks for me............and life goes on.

No comments: