Friday, July 13, 2007

It's been awhile..

I've been busy trying to get all wedding stuff done and ready to go. It's going much better now. I did spend a whole day driving around and looking for a wine decanter with a topper, to no avail. But FI took his lunch break the next day and found the perfect one!! I also realized that the bag for my dress is see through, and I have to carry it on the plane. So, one of my friends found a white bag for me!!

I just finished finalizing my employees schedule for the next 2 weeks. I hope no one else tries to book, they may not like the answer. I did send out an e-mail warning them I would not be here, and my employees schedules are limited. So, I will try my best to say no and not feel guilty.

I go for my final fitting for my dress today. I really hope everything fits right and we don't have to leave it there longer.

The ceremony is basically finished, I just need to add a couple things and decide which reading to take out. Otherwise it is way too long!!

Well, off to finish making checkmarks!

No comments: