Sunday, July 8, 2007

I imagine you're probably wondering why I haven't talked about my kids?

Well, they are both from my first marriage, which means they aren't always here. And when they aren't here I really don't like to talk about them, because it makes me miss them more. It's one of those out of sight out of mind things for me.

But, they are here this weekend! My daughter is 10, going on who know what, and my son is 8. He is a mama's boy, and I know I shouldn't be happy about that but I am.

They were supposed to go back to their dads today, but when we were getting ready to leave my son got sick. He felt it in his room, and tried to make it to the bathroom, but didn't. I just got done scrubbing the walls and cleaning the carpet in the hallway. Poor guy.
But, they get to stay one more day! Ex lives about 2-2 1/2 hours away.

We had a blast this weekend, going to a children's play and the art museum.

They really have the best of both worlds. We raise them as city kids, museums, plays, restaurants, etc.... While their dad raises them as country kids. Home cooking, lakes, bike racing, car fixing, etc....

No comments: