I'm keeping most of last years goals, but adding a couple new ones.
1. Keep reading (never a problem) and keep reading stuff out of my comfort zone.
Shouldn't be hard with the book club. I also follow several book blogs and they are the ones who give me ideas what to read. Thanks all you book bloggers!!!!!
And since we have the book club, I will be meeting new people. So, I took that goal off.
2. Continue to pay down debt. Currently at $29,000 appx. Want to be at $15,000 or less at this time next year.
3. Continue to do more cheap family stuff. We won't be doing many open houses in the cold weather. Reading to my son and playing family board games are on the list. Oh, and we can all play the Wii together!!
4. Volunteer more. Once the Humane Society is complete and on my side of town, my daughter and I will start going there again. In the meantime, I really need to find something else to do. Our church will be a good place to start.
5. Continue to go to church twice a month. I also want to get into a better habit of reading my daily devotional books. I have Daily Walk with God, and Simple Abundance.
6. Blog more pictures.
7. Exercise. I've started my habit this month. I've been getting on the Elliptical machine every morning. I want to do the Wii Fit at least 3 times a week. In the warmer months I will find a class at the YMCA to take. Eating better only takes you so far, the exercise will get you where you want to be.
8. Continue to eat healthy and watch portion sizes. Jenny Craig has really helped with this one. I honestly can not eat as much as I used to, there is just no room in my tummy anymore! I want to stick with their meals until I reach my goal weight, then I will start to practice on my own.