Tuesday, October 9, 2007

One of those e-mail questions thingys....

Tired of those same old 55 questions about me surveys? Well here are 55 I bet you've never answered.

1. Is your second toe longer than your first?
No

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
I'm pretty anal about this. And they only sell them sometimes, so I always stock up when I see them. It's the one with the pencil, pen, and stylus all in one.

3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?
Well, it's a Friday, but I don't have anything down, yet.

4.What color are your toenails usually?
depends on my mood and what I'm wearing when I get my pedicure.

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
a book, some wedding vow book.

6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
no curtains, waiting for the new blinds

Number 7 was missing.

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
We always had a black cat when I was growing up, some of them had white on them.

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
paycheck

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
Yes, my cousin.

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
I can't remember. I think so I would stick to my budget on a night out drinking. (it didn't work)

12. Who is the last baby that you held?
I avoid those as much as I can!! I really don't remember. Maybe my cousin almost 2 years ago.

13. Do you eat your french fries with mayo?
Ummm..........YUCK! Oh wait, I think I did that one night when I was drunk, or was it ranch?

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
Yep

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
Volkswagen Bug

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
Why does it have to be a Florida team?

17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
never

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
Nope. I think it's the first house without it.

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
I paused my TiVo, and the screen is yellow.

20. Last person to give you a business card?
a client

21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
kids' school for a fundraiser.

22. Closest framed picture to you?
I have several........mostly of family and some friends.

23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
I've been doing the cooking lately. Although DH ordered pizza 2 nights ago. Guess it's his turn, huh?

24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
No

25. How many emails do you have?42
none unread, it doesn't count the ones that I've read, but haven't done anything about.

26. Last time you received flowers?
When my son was in the hospital. Ok, so I guess technically they were his....

And 27 is missing.....

28. Do you play air guitar?
No, but I saw someone a few weeks ago doing it.k

29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
Yeppers!

30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
I don't take coffee

31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
What are those? I think I may.......but I'm not sure if that's the name or not.

32. What is/was your high school's rival mascot?
Hmm........do I get points if I remember our mascot?

33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
Amy

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
a couple hours ago

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
I have no desire to. Maybe years ago....

36. Color of blinds in your living room?
No blinds, but we are getting some soon!

37 is missing.......

38 is missing....apparently someone didn't like those questions!

39. What was the last pageant you attended?
no clue

40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Pizza Hut

41. Last time you wore a crown?
I think they made me wear one for my bachelorette party.

42. What is the last thing you stapled?
a contract

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
No. I didn't know there was such a thing.

44. Are you ticklish?
Way too much!

45. Last time you saw fireworks?
I guess on the 4th of July.

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
My daughter birthday. She took some to school and was nice enough to bring one home to me.

47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned?a client.

48. Last time you parked under a carport?
I don't know that I ever have.

49. Do you have a black dog?
No

And 50 must have been a bad one, too.

51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
No, I'm an only child. Although my step-sister has kids, but we aren't close.

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
Me.........lol I don't know!

53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
On my way home. Those things are everywhere!

54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
No, should I?

55. Do you have a little black dress?
Yes, but it hasn't fit for a couple years. And probably never will again.

No comments: