Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Addiction

I'm ashamed to admit it. I blame it on my mother. I've been doing it since I was like 6 years old. Any guesses??







Soaps.

Yep, I'm a soap whore. Well, not really that bad. I only watch 3. In the past it's been more than that. I no longer watch Days of Our Lives, Guiding Light, All My Children or Anther World (only because it's no longer one).
So, that's good, right??

And the last couple years I've had the time to keep up with the last remaining three. Especially since we got the TiVo!

But now that I'm working full time, it's getting hard to stay on it. Even with the TiVo, I've been getting behind. Although, as of yesterday, I have watched them all. Last week all I did was catch up on like 25 episodes. Granted there was a lot of fast forwarding going on.

Now that I'm getting ready to go back to school, hopefully full-time, I have no idea how my addiction is going to continue.

I'm down to Young and the Restless, As the World Turns, and General Hospital.
I've decided since I do the most fast forwarding on ATWT, that one will probably be the first to go.

But, how do I let go?!?!?!?! All these years down the drain. Maybe I can keep up..........

No comments: