Friday, April 4, 2008

Feel pretty party

Last weekend I went to a friends for a "feel pretty" party. It was a Mary Kay party. I hadn't seen most of the ladies for a couple months, so it was nice to see everyone.
As far as the make-up goes, I was out of moisturizer and powder, so I went ahead and bought some. Instead of just powder, I got their new powder foundation. Today is the first day I've actually used it, but so far, so good. It covers well and I feel like I don't have anything on.

I actually stopped wearing foundation a couple years ago. I just hated the way it felt on my face, like I had paint on. A couple coats of powder seemed to do fine for me, and maybe some concealer. So, to have a powder foundation sounds like a great idea to me!

Anyways, it was nice to see everyone! And learn some new skin care tips.

Like, when applying moisturizer under your eyes, you should use your ring finger (it is the softest) and just dab it towards your inner eye. I think this was to not stretch the skin and cause wrinkles??
I also learned that I put eyeliner on wrong. I always stretch my eye out, so it goes on smoothly. OOPS!
And when putting anything on your neck, you should go in an upwards direction.

No comments: