Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sunday, water park

So, today was supposed to be our 'relax on the beach' day. But, since our plans got all messed up, we are going to the water park. We forgot to take our camera, so no pictures. Sorry!!

Another early morning day. FI, me, my mom and the kids head off to Xel-Ha. Not too bad. We loved the swimming with the dolphins! But the rest was just okay. Looking back, we should have gone somewhere else, did the dolphin thing for a couple hours and be done.
The place was crowded and we spent more time walking around than anything else.
But, the kids had fun. I guess that makes it worth it, right??

When we got back to the resort, I attempted to go out with everyone. But, it's been such a long week, I basically fell asleep at the table. Oops....

No comments: