Saturday, August 18, 2007

Never tell a bride this!!

We don't have/can't get your dress.

I had this happen to me twice.

The first time was when I ordered my dress. I came home one day to a message on my answering machine. It said "We tried to order your dress but the manufacturer said it won't be here in time". That was it. WTH???
Then the next message "Since the one you tried on is your size, we will hold it for you, but need you to call to confirm this"
So, I call and they say it is all worked out. I have a new one being made and shipped to me.

The second time I heard this was today.
I'm trashing my dress on Monday. So, I took it to the cleaners last week. They said it would be ready on Friday, and I said I would get it on Saturday. Well, I sent DH today to get it. He calls and says they don't have it. WTH?!?!?!? I don't know how long I waited for him to call me back, seemed like an eternity. But he finally did. They found it. Had sent it to their main shop. Isn't that what computers are for, to keep track of that stuff??

No comments: