Sunday, March 22, 2009

Anyone need a new shirt?

I came across this site, Wild Olive Tees through another blog. If I remember correctly, I found them on the very first blog I ever read on a regular basis.

Anyways, I haven't bought one of their shirts yet, but do intend on it. I have to wait until April though. Financially I've been very bad this month. Which reminds me, I still need to post my January AND February spending.........

Ok, back to the shirts. I think they look very cool, there are lots of designs, and it looks like they come out with new designs pretty frequently. This is what they have to say about themselves, "At Wild Olive, we are passionate about spreading God’s word and building His kingdom on earth through generous giving and effective stewardship of the resources that He entrusts to us. To this end, Wild Olive donates 10% of the profits from sales of its products to Christian-based charities and non-profit organizations."

I can't wait until I get one! Since I've dropped 2 sizes since starting Jenny Craig, I am currently building a new wardrobe.

Have fun looking around, and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Bree said...

Wow, 2 sizes. That's awesome! Congratulations. Definitely treat yourself to a new T as soon as you can.

Amie said...

Thanks for posting about Wild Olive Tees. You have 3 entries into our giveaway! (btw- you can get 2 more by posting our button in your sidebar! :) )

Congrats on dropping 2 sizes! Good for you!

Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com