Sunday, November 9, 2008

More Twilight....Eclipse

I managed to borrow a friends copy of Eclipse. It was killing me to wait on Amazon. I got it Saturday night and was finished by 4 on Sunday.

I don't know how Stephanie Meyer does it, but damn...she does it well!

I'm now looking for someone with book 4 because I don't want to wait for the mail!!

I was informed last night that was alot of disappointment about book 4. Some people were even demanding refunds?? Well, I really hope I like it. I don't see how I couldn't, the first 3 were amazing. I can't remember the last book that I couldn't put down like that.

I'll let y'all know how it goes!

BTW....I'm torn between Jacob and Edward. I started leaning more towards Jacob in this book..........

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I haven't read the last book either and am a bit curious. I too lean towards Jacob but my sister is a huge Edward fan. Too funny :)