Sunday, February 8, 2009

A new puppy

We have decided to get a new puppy.
When Sebastian goes, it is going to be hardest on our other dog. She does not like change. She likes to play with Sebastian. Sebastian raised her. I cannot imagine leaving her home during the day all alone.
The hard decision was, do we get one before or after Sebastian goes? Since we have no idea when this day will come..............
So, we decided we will start preparing now. We'll slowing buy the 'puppy' stuff. A new crate, toys, puppy food, collar, etc....
We are starting to look. Whenever we find "the one", then we will be prepared. We are in no rush.
BUT, I found 'the one' today! DH said no. It is too early and we don't have the stuff bought yet. There will be another one when we are more prepared. Sigh........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is neat! I have my little Rippie and he's a total joy.

Bree said...

I see you are as swamped with school work and life as I am since you haven't been around the blogging world either. Its sooooo hard. Hope school is going well for you. How's the dog?

Me... said...

Sebastian is hanging in. Some days he limps more than others, but he really does not seem to be in pain. He's still very happy and plays around. It's so hard not knowing how much time there it.

I'm so behind in school right now. Which is why I'm blogging today. I'm at the point where it's like "where do I even start" and "what's the use".