Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's time for some football!!

Just a short post to get geared up!

My #1 team is the Broncos. This is the team that I have rooted for since I started rooting for football. When I was growing up, my mom was a Raiders fan, my step-dad a Chiefs fan, and I was the Broncos fan. Football season was always interesting!
Now, my husband is a Chiefs fan. Some new interesting times. When our teams play each other, we have to watch the game in public, just to make sure we don't say or do anything that will lead us to divorce court! We've been to KC twice to watch them play Denver, but haven't made it to Denver yet.

A couple years ago, I started paying attention to the Colts. They have earned my cheers and are my #2 team. I know that you should only have 1 team, but I like to break the rules.

This year I have a 3rd team to cheer for. It's just a spite thing and I have no real reason to cheer for them, expect that it's just the way I do things. This year I have a #3 team, New York Jets. I feel for Farve and I want him to say "Fuck You, I am worthy!" And after today's game, that looks possible! I usually like the underdog. (hence the Broncos being my lifetime #1 team).

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Go Broncos! I'm a Colorado girl so of course I'm a Bronco's fan too :) Yay!

Anonymous said...

We love college football. Go Hokies!