Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jenny Craig

I started the program yesterday. So far the food tastes great. They put me on the 1200 calorie meal. I think I was doing around 3-4,000 before. I never really paid attention and I know my portions were way to large.

Yesterday was a decent day. I pretty much stuck to the menu, except there was some cookie dough in the fridge that I couldn't resist. I also played Tennis. DH used to play all the time, but that was a first for me. I wanted to go again today, but he says it is to windy. So, we're heading off to buy him a Racquetball racket and we'll play that instead.
I think those are easier for me because they really don't seem like the dreaded 'exercise'. And I tend to be pretty competitive.

Sorry, I've teased you with my new camera and not put up any pictures from it! Things have been busy with my schoolwork and the kids.
Daughters volleyball tournament started today, so we'll be doing that all next week.

2 comments:

Dewey said...

Well, now that cookie dough is gone and you can't eat it again, right? :) Best of luck with this.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your start!!!! The good news is you’re in great company. Have you checked out the online resources that are available to you? You already know there’s a slew of information, recipes and tips on jennycraig.com, but even better, there are great message boards and chat at www.jennycraig.com/community. You’ll find LOTS of likeminded folks who are facing the same changes and challenges you are (cookie dough can be evil!!!).