Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's been awhile..we'll start with parties.

I can't believe I've neglected my blog. I thought I was finally getting into it. Oh well. So much has happened in the last few weeks.

Let's see, I've definately been busy party planning. 2 weeks ago we had a friends bachelorette party. Here I am putting my penis veil on the soon to be bride.This was at the first bar we stopped at. It was a rooftop bar, and hardly anyone else was there yet. We had a great time.


Then she decided we wanted to do Kareoke. We had no clue where to go on a friday night, but some of the girls had been to this bar and said it was good. Well, apparently it has gone downhill. We had to leave early due to a few guys wanting to fight. We heard they were in gangs and had weapons. But, we had fun while we were there.This is some random guy that insisted in being in most of my pictures.

I have no idea what this shot was supposed to be, but there is my bling!


Do you remember those candy necklaces as a kid? Well, we found a candy penis one. We all had to take a bite after we were good and drunk.After the fight, we left and went to IHOP. It was a fairly early night, but you'd never know by the way we all felt in the morning.

No comments: