Friday, July 6, 2007

Who am I?


Wow...what a loaded question. How does one answer that?
Instead maybe it will be easier to say what I am doing in life right now.
Then over time maybe I'll figure out who I am.

I am a business owner. But, that is not doing so well. Yes, I should get off my ass and do some serious marketing, but I'm not good at selling myself. It would be easier to get a part-time job.

I'm a mom. I have 2 great kids. I'm sure I'll go on about them at some point, so I won't bore you with it now. And we have 2 dogs, 1 cat and some fish.

I'm a fiance, which leads to the most pressing thing I'm dealing with right now.........
I am planning a wedding. Only about 2 weeks left now. And really don't feel ready. In fact, I probably should be working on my wedding to do list right now.

Oh, did I mention I am a procrastinator??

No comments: